What would happen if Anakin didn't Stop Invisible Hand's Crash?

Slowpokeking

Sid would have blown his cover and stopped the ship but would have to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan soon as he landed. But remeber Sid could see the future so he knew he was in no danger.

He's not an ace pilot, and stop such a massive flagship from crashing is too hard to just use the force.

He's not an ace pilot, and stop such a massive flagship from crashing is too hard to just use the force.

I never said he'd stop it by piloting. The man can make black holes with the force....he can stop a ship from crashing.

I never said he'd stop it by piloting. The man can make black holes with the force....he can stop a ship from crashing.

If he was able to do such thing in the time of PT, then Yoda and other Jedi master would feel his power and know his true identity then his plan would all be ruined.

Sidious can levitate, he must have been able to do it in the movie period, as he taught it to Dooku would used it in the animated clone wars.

So Sidious would have flown out to safety, he may have saved Anakin or not, depends if he could twist or mislead Anakin at that time.

Sidious ripped ships from the sky in Dark Empire if I recall correctly. Anywho, Sidious would likely have survived because he could use essence transfer, then again... he did 'nt start experimenting with it heavily until after the 1st Death Star was blown up..

This is Darth Sidious we are talking about though, extensive knowledge of the Force, he would have survived one way or another. To be perfectly honest, I am uncertain he met his ultimate demise in Dark Empire, I think he may return at some point.

Edited by Tuscad

Palpatine could see the future, he wouldn't of allowed himself to get caught if he thought he was in real danger.

Example : As Palpatine sat tied up in the chair, he realized he would die if he stayed. Using the Force, he unlocks the chair, walks out of the room rubbing his wrists. Goes to nearest escape pod / shuttle and heads home.

10 minutes later Obi wan and Anakin enter room and look confused as they see a empty chair. Dooku walks in and begins to monologue, then stops as he too sees a empty chair.

* Awkward Moment *

Anakin and Obi wan return back to Coruscant to find Palpatine getting a foot massage and talking about his ordeal on board the Invisible Hand and how he managed to escape.

Edited by Darth__Carnal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.