original lightsaber

Slamuel

So, long ago on coruscant (not that long, im only on tattoine, I got rid of my original lightsaber. I equipped a offhand (called sentinels lightsaber, not original offhand though, rating of 62 or something). I have cycled through various primary sabers, but none of them have been modable. I saw a post a while back that said to keep your original lightsaber, modding it out as you go, but I had already got rid of it. Is there any reason to do the Eselles or something to try to get it back?

I also got rid of my 1st lightsaber in error.

You'll soon find other moddable sabers, or if you want to use commendations you can buy one at fleet.

That said, at that level there are several non moddable sabers that will be about the same for you for the time being, and they seem to drop often.

If you don't have a orange saber and are still in lvl range of esseles, i'd say sure.

or just buy one with commendations from any given planet.

Don't really see the point you're making here? do you want it for the name or the moddability?

If you don't have a orange saber and are still in lvl range of esseles, i'd say sure.

or just buy one with commendations from any given planet.

Don't really see the point you're making here? do you want it for the name or the moddability?

Id just want it for modability, yes.

The only point of keeping your original lightsaber would be modability, yeah. Or RPing if you're into that stuff. Me personally, I threw away my first pair since they were fugly, you start getting other ones later, so don't worry.

Also, be sure that the very first you upgrade would be the hilts as they're what increases your saber's base level as well as damage, if you're an artificer like me, you shouldn't have much problem with that.