Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Hoth's music is nice

Darth_Solrac

Music on Hoth? What music on Hoth? :D Bioware should really implement the loop music ability because most of the time you run around like an idiot in silence. That's why I just mute the in-game music and play my own selected music in the background. Edited by StormNaara

The music on Hoth is reminidcent of the music from Manaan in KOTOR, just a thought though.

Even though I despise Hoth, I love the music there.

I love the Manaan style music. Beautiful. I also really enjoy how some of the Hoth tracks are reminiscent of the Episode V Hoth soundtrack (with its own twists, of course).

Music on Hoth? What music on Hoth? :D Bioware should really implement the loop music ability because most of the time you run around like an idiot in silence. That's why I just mute the in-game music and play my own selected music in the background.

Good grief I would abuse this option. I would stand and just listen to the music. BioWare, make the loop soundtrack button happen.

Edited by Ravager

I enjoy MOST of the music on Hoth....

However, there is one composition that begins with about four seperate whole notes in different tones from a single instrument that repeats many, many, many times in the areas that drives me to distraction. This is my least favorite piece in the game thus far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.