roll the credits after completing class storyline

thewatcheruatu

I figure I'm in a minority here, but here goes.

First of all, I want to mention that I finished my Sith Warrior class storyline about a week ago, and this has been hands down the best level 1 to end cap questing experience of any MMORPG I've played, and surely MMORPGs I haven't played. Hell...I don't know...even by the standards of a single player game, this may be some of the most fun I've had questing in a role playing game. Great job on all of this, BioWare.

That said, after defeating the final boss in my class storyline and walking triumphantly towards the camera, seemingly with the metaphorical world on a string, it felt a little anticlamactic that I didn't get a Star Wars-esque screen wipe to a credits roll, John Williams Star Wars theme and all.

I know the game isn't technically finished at that point, but after all you've been through, you need some sort of release. Instead, the cutscene ends and you're immediately just back where you were. That sort of trivializes what you just accomplished, I think.

Obviously, you'd be able to hit the Esc key to terminate the credits.

I figure I'm in a minority here, but here goes.

First of all, I want to mention that I finished my Sith Warrior class storyline about a week ago, and this has been hands down the best level 1 to end cap questing experience of any MMORPG I've played, and surely MMORPGs I haven't played. Hell...I don't know...even by the standards of a single player game, this may be some of the most fun I've had questing in a role playing game. Great job on all of this, BioWare.

That said, after defeating the final boss in my class storyline and walking triumphantly towards the camera, seemingly with the metaphorical world on a string, it felt a little anticlamactic that I didn't get a Star Wars-esque screen wipe to a credits roll, John Williams Star Wars theme and all.

I know the game isn't technically finished at that point, but after all you've been through, you need some sort of release. Instead, the cutscene ends and you're immediately just back where you were. That sort of trivializes what you just accomplished, I think.

Obviously, you'd be able to hit the Esc key to terminate the credits.

There is a reason your load-in screen says "Interlude" ;)