Problem looking for a group? Here's an easy solution.

SnapWolf

Sure... I'll just by the game for 3 friends, pay their subscriptions for them, upgrade their computers, and cover living expenses for those who work opposite shifts from me so they can quit their jobs and be at my beck and call whenever I want a group.

Seriously?

Sure... I'll just by the game for 3 friends, pay their subscriptions for them, upgrade their computers, and cover living expenses for those who work opposite shifts from me so they can quit their jobs and be at my beck and call whenever I want a group.

Seriously?

If you're that overkill, sure. I payed for a couple subs for my friends in the past.

Get some friends to play with you! Afterall, this is an MMO.

If you're definitely sure this game is meant to be played alone, I can't force you to play in teams.

In previous MMO's my family would play as well... unfortunately, we are now doing our own things and don't play SW together. Friends? Probably not, different hobbies.

Not going to say, worst suggestion ever, because its valid. But, it isn't practical for everyone. However, if you want to join us on the Cross Server LFG discussion, come on over! :)

Hello Everyone,

We currently have another thread on the forums relating to this topic of finding groups in game.

To help us organize the forums better for the community, please join one of the following threads:

~{PLEASE READ}~ [HOW-TO] Find FP's on Low-Pop Servers

Dungeon Finder Needed Badly

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in helping us consolidate discussion on this topic.