Battlemaster PvP set - How to purchase?

Corada

Centurion:

30 warzone coms --> 10 mercenary comm's

then 200 war comms and 200 merc comms = centrurion bag

Champion:

30 warzone coms --> 10 mercenary comm's

then 200 war comms and 200 merc comms = champion bag

HOWEVER: these are unique (you can only have 1)

(sold by PvP vendor "Lucen" on illum in your teams pvp base.

Still cannot find where to get Battlemaster bag. I think Titan may be right that they cannot be purchased, but are rewarded for pvp daily/weekly quest

I will continue to update this as I find out more

Thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Corada

In the beta,

Battlemaster bags were given as rewards for the weekly Warzone / Ilum quests.

We'll find out soon enough if it still is the same.

god i hope not, i don't want a random chance on a weekly basis. IMO getting gear should be like getting honor gear on wow, costs pvp currency but there are no time restrictions and doesn't take all that long to get fully geared.

If you look at the top tier gear there are 3 lvls that are very similar.

The first tier is very affordable, the second takes some more time (and luck can help you get it faster). And it seems the top is based on luck on a weekly (POSSIBLY) as far as we know.

I think this is pretty good. Means you get a fairly even playing feild, but it takes some effort to be at the top

At level 50 you can choose between Champion bags and Battlemaster bags for your rewards for the lvl50 pvp daily and weekly quests. CHampion bags have centurion comms and a chance for a token for a piece of champion gear. Battlemaster bags have champion comms and a chance at a Battlemaster token.

Regardless you can not open Battlemaster bags until you are Valor Rank 60. They were also unique so you could not stash a bunch to open up later while you make the long journey to V60.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.