Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

1.2= focus/watchman hybrid?

I'm thinking a focus/watchman hybrid could do pretty decent in 1.2.

They will add singularity charges to zen, this means we can pass out exhaustion and the other higher tiered talents.

+ faster centering generation due to watchman talent

+ overload with shii-cho zen slah spam sounds pretty good to me

Thoughts?

I'm thinking a focus/watchman hybrid could do pretty decent in 1.2.

They will add singularity charges to zen, this means we can pass out exhaustion and the other higher tiered talents.

+ faster centering generation due to watchman talent

+ overload with shii-cho zen slah spam sounds pretty good to me

Thoughts?

Nope. It wont work but feel free to try it.

OP is talking about after 1.2, not atm.

Im not sure if it would work tho, both focus & watchman have some of their high dmg & usefull talents quite high in the tree.

It will definitely be usefull to have points in valor, since it becomes a tier 1 skill.

Other than that, probably best to stick with 1 main spec and see if you can shuffle some skillpoints around

OP is talking about after 1.2, not atm.

Im not sure if it would work tho, both focus & watchman have some of their high dmg & usefull talents quite high in the tree.

It will definitely be usefull to have points in valor, since it becomes a tier 1 skill.

Other than that, probably best to stick with 1 main spec and see if you can shuffle some skillpoints around

It will suck. Force exhaustion is the best way to get your singularity stacks. slash and stasis are there to phill up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.