Where exactly are we in the story as of now?

ecana

Dont care what you say, his *** is dead.

Sure he dies eventually, but he didn't fade away or leave a corpse as is seen when a Jedi dies, he wan't a super evil Sith like Palpatine. What happened did not match anything we have seen happening when a Jedi dies. As Wookieepedia suggest, it is entirely possible and even likely he used Fold Space to teleport away.

Edited by valin-krai

Who has what planet? Who it's alive? For example. The republic woke revan. And the empire kills him. What else.

I think this is right, please anyone, if you know better, correct me.

No repub or Emp

--------------------

Hutta

Alderaan

Hoth

Nar Shaddaa

Voss

Tatooine

Empire

---------

Korriban

Dromund Kaas

Ilum (Not controlled but I think the Empire is more dominant? Not sure, Haven't done pubbie side of the story yet.)

Taris

Republic

----------

Ord Mantell

Tython

Balmorra

Belsavis

Corellia

Coruscant

Quesh

Again, this is off what I know from the storylines and what I could find...please, if someone has played through both factions and can piece it together better, please do.

Edit: Also remember that from what we've seen, or at least in my opinion? The hutts are more friendly with the empire, "more" not "are best buds." Oh, also,

Deaths! (Obvious spoilers)

Darth Malgus betrays the empire and gets knocked off a cliff. Darth Donuts is Dead. Darth Thalron is dead, replaced on the council by the inquisitor (Dart title varies based on alignment). The Emperor's host body is dead (First by the hand of the Warrior, then by the Jedi Knight for his new one.) The Voice is silent.

These are all I can think of off the top of my head.

Edited by xTekwarx