Anyone else have a bug that won't let you craft?

RolyartNala

I've already bug reported this, but I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue.

None of my companions will go on Gathering or Mission tasks. The "SEND COMPANION" button is grayed out. This happened last night---I'm not sure how, but I think that it first began when I sent my active companion to sell trash items while my other two companions were on Gathering/Mission tasks. When my active companion came back, the button was grayed. When the other two companions returned, their buttons were also grayed out.

Logging out & in, quitting the game and starting it up again, and rebooting the computer all failed to fix the issue.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Edited by RolyartNala

Have had the problem and reset UI (ctrl U) usually fixes it. If that doesn't work try relogging.

Edit just realized relogging didn't fix it. I hope reset UI helps.

Edited by Akella

Have had the problem and reset UI (ctrl U) usually fixes it. If that doesn't work try relogging.

Edit just realized relogging didn't fix it. I hope reset UI helps.

Good suggestion on the UI, but it didn't work. =/ Edited by RolyartNala

Have you actually tried clicking the "Send Companion" button?

I ask, because I vaguely remember something like this happening to me, and in frustration/desperation clicked on the button anyway and it worked.

If it is the same type of thing, that should fix it. (I never saw it again, myself.)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.