Space combat

pezit

So I got to my first Space combat mission and I can't complete it, the barrel roll does nothing and since you move with the crosshair you fly straight into the enemies shots if you want to shoot at them, I really don't get it.

barrell roll is a timing and skill thing, it does help a bit. dont just roll, roll and move. can be the difference between taking 2 hits or 10 in quick succession.

go to your fleet station. the ship equipment vendor will have some stuff you can use, and for not a lot of credits. i completed all 3 ship missions available as soon as you can get your ship, but with no add ons, easily, it can be done.

buying those extra parts will help a good deal if you are having trouble.

barrell roll is a timing and skill thing, it does help a bit. dont just roll, roll and move. can be the difference between taking 2 hits or 10 in quick succession.

go to your fleet station. the ship equipment vendor will have some stuff you can use, and for not a lot of credits. i completed all 3 ship missions available as soon as you can get your ship, but with no add ons, easily, it can be done.

buying those extra parts will help a good deal if you are having trouble.

I agree, did all 3 first missions you get with no trouble

some other advice would be when you see a large shiop, dont assume it wont notice you, but dont assume you need to kill it. knocking out 1 or 2 turrets that are pointing ion the direction you will pass it can be an immense help.

dont worry about the capitasl ship on your side. its irrelevant, taking out a turret or 2 means less fire coming your way, abnd as you pass jink around alot and roll a lot. flying right through will get you killed pretty quick.