BG spec pve solo question

Braxsun

So I have been lvling as Arsenal spec until lvl 36 when I decided to try out the BG spec and I ran BP/Foundry as healer and loved it and also loving pvp aspect as well. Right now the only companions I have is Mako/Gualt. I switched out Mako for Gualt because I want to keep my BG spec while soloing pve content.

My question is this. What attack skills should I be using and in what rotation being that I am BG specd for pve. I do not like to clutter my hotbars with skills that I do not use and I am running out of space. Any constructive feedback would be much appreciated. THank you.

Ewert, thank you for your post and that was the type of information I was looking for. It has helped me a lot. One thing I did not see tho and I would like to ask you. Which companion would best complimant the BG bounty hunter for pve soloing? the dps or tank companions? Cheers :)

Ewert, thank you for your post and that was the type of information I was looking for. It has helped me a lot. One thing I did not see tho and I would like to ask you. Which companion would best complimant the BG bounty hunter for pve soloing? the dps or tank companions? Cheers :)

I was a BG/Arsenal hybrid until I got Torian and then I switched over to full BG. I use Torian and keep him well geared and he works just fine for me. I dislike the tank companions as they just kill too slow, and Torian doesn't take that much dmg to where I can't heal him.

I used blizz, since he uses the same aim armor (hand-me-downs work), and lets you shoot of powershots without interrupts more easily. Possibly Gault or Torian could work faster as the above poster mentioned, but going with a tank companion is more carefree. Then again with a tank companion you are much more free to dps yourself, and for normals/silvers if you use a "full" BG spec (with muzzle fluting), your dps is quite respectable and well sustained.

Edited by Ewert