Darth Revan vs Darth vader

mASTERdARI

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

in the video it shows Vader beat revan but that video was made at a star wars convention i mean if they in star war universe

There I made your horrifying grammar understandable... Darth Vader would win no doubt about it Revan is extremely weak in comparison plus Vader is cybernetically augmented (Super human abilities) besides Vader is the 2nd most powerful sith in existence and is a master of his tweaked light saber form.

Oh and thank you for informing me that it was from a convention captain obvious...

There I made your horrifying grammar understandable... Darth Vader would win no doubt about it Revan is extremely weak in comparison plus Vader is cybernetically augmented (Super human abilities) besides Vader is the 2nd most powerful sith in existence and is a master of his tweaked light saber form.

Oh and thank you for informing me that it was from a convention captain obvious...

you go back on igore list now

Edited by mASTERdARI

People always think that the original trilogy depictions of the characters show their fighting skills, but the truth is they were made before Lucas had developed the concept of dueling at all. If the originals were made right now with the prequels first, Darth Vader would probably fight akin to Malgus, with strength and fluidity.

This is verry true, but at least its not as bad as the balerina dance and doge crap you see in the Prequel trilogy, this at least resembles realistic sword fighting. However Lucas wanted the fighting in the Original Trilogy to show it was a fight between 2 old men in IV and between and Old man and an inexperianced Luke in V & VI, this was made worse by the facxt that the Lightsaber probs they used in the Original Trilogy where verry fragile.

So yes Revan was great in the force and yes he is a briliant strategist, But when it comes to 1 on 1 combat Vader would defeat Reven without exhausting himself.

This is verry true, but at least its not as bad as the balerina dance and doge crap you see in the Prequel trilogy, this at least resembles realistic sword fighting. However Lucas wanted the fighting in the Original Trilogy to show it was a fight between 2 old men in IV and between and Old man and an inexperianced Luke in V & VI, this was made worse by the facxt that the Lightsaber probs they used in the Original Trilogy where verry fragile.

So yes Revan was great in the force and yes he is a briliant strategist, But when it comes to 1 on 1 combat Vader would defeat Reven without exhausting himself.

okay so what if this was after episode 3