mASTERdARI

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on starkiller defeat darth vader i bet darth revan chance are good

Revan is no where near star killer. Revan was brought down by a bunch of level 30's. Luke was at least in his 40's when he beat Vader, even though Vader wasn't being serious with the fight.

People always think that the original trilogy depictions of the characters show their fighting skills, but the truth is they were made before Lucas had developed the concept of dueling at all. If the originals were made right now with the prequels first, Darth Vader would probably fight akin to Malgus, with strength and fluidity.

Revan is no where near star killer. Revan was brought down by a bunch of level 30's. Luke was at least in his 40's when he beat Vader, even though Vader wasn't being serious with the fight.
luke skwalker wa like in his earily 30 maybe when he take down his father Beside age doesn't matter look at vader he could defat emperor AND HE WAS OLD AND POWERFUL Edited by mASTERdARI

People always think that the original trilogy depictions of the characters show their fighting skills, but the truth is they were made before Lucas had developed the concept of dueling at all. If the originals were made right now with the prequels first, Darth Vader would probably fight akin to Malgus, with strength and fluidity.

Quoted for truth. The prequels were designed on actual sword play. Taking Samurai's who allegedly were the best swords men. Now it is over practiced Ballet with a broom stick. If those films were made today Vader and Luke's duel would of lasted for 30 minutes of them spinning and jumping around, avoiding obstacles.

Quoted for truth. The prequels were designed on actual sword play. Taking Samurai's who allegedly were the best swords men. Now it is over practiced Ballet with a broom stick. If those films were made today Vader and Luke's duel would of lasted for 30 minutes of them spinning and jumping around, avoiding obstacles.

tRUE BUT REMEBER DARTH VADER was defeat by his old master that before he put on the tin suit

Edited by mASTERdARI

luke skwalker wa like in his earily 30 maybe when he take down his father Beside age doesn't matter look at vader he could defat emperor AND HE WAS OLD AND POWERFUL

No after he beats Vader he is there for a jedi master. Which means he there for was at least level 46+ Remember, Luke didn't power level. He soloed his content after Yoda died.

tRUE BUT REMEBER DARTH VADER SYUFFER THAT BEATING FROM OBIWAN IN EPISODE 3

Vader became much more powerful after that. And it was not Obi-wans skill that beat him, it was the fact he over estimated his own power, which he stopped doing after that he learned his lesson. Vader would drop Revan like a bad habbit.

No after he beats Vader he is there for a jedi master. Which means he there for was at least level 46+ Remember, Luke didn't power level. He soloed his content after Yoda died.

True but look at proof Like skywalker obiwan and starkiller defeat vader could darth revan defat him i bet darth maul could beat vader

True but look at proof Like skywalker obiwan and starkiller defeat vader could darth revan defat him i bet darth maul could beat vader

Vader defeated Maul's doppleganger. So wrong. Luke beat Vader, because Vader wasn't trying to kill him. In the Return of the Jedi novel Luke says Vader could of killed him if he would of tried. Obi-wan, beat Anakin by Anakin over estimating himself, it wasnt skill. The only one to beat him on skill was Galen, and even then it was a close fight. Besides every character you mentioned would more than likely be more than a match for Revan.

Starkiller, Luke, and ROTS Obi-Wan could beat Maul, especially Luke and Starkiller.

It's not really proof, you say 3 people who could beat Vader is proof that Revan could also, even though these people were also stronger than Revan. I just don't understand the logic.

Starkiller, Luke, and ROTS Obi-Wan could beat Maul, especially Luke and Starkiller.

It's not really proof, you say 3 people who could beat Vader is proof that Revan could also, even though these people were also stronger than Revan. I just don't understand the logic.

It is fanboisim. Your logic has no place here! Shoo! XD

*sarcasm*

if you fought darth vader or darth revan you would ose they are powerful sith lords

I did fight Darth Revan in The Foundry, with just my Juggernaut and Vette. Level 50 soloed it for the creds (made over 150k for just under 2 hours worth of work). That last fight against Revan was a pain in the ***, tbh. He kept knocking us back, and ended up knocking Vette off the platform and instakilled her from the fall. I had to finish the fight alone, and he still had half his health left.

I did fight Darth Revan in The Foundry, with just my Juggernaut and Vette. Level 50 soloed it for the creds (made over 150k for just under 2 hours worth of work). That last fight against Revan was a pain in the ***, tbh. He kept knocking us back, and ended up knocking Vette off the platform and instakilled her from the fall. I had to finish the fight alone, and he still had half his health left.[/QUO

Yeah that darth revan man you can't count him he so powedul

Edited by mASTERdARI

okay true darth vader was nto trying to kill luke but he still got his legs cut off by obi wan

Yeah it count's that OBi-wan should be proud he was able to live long enough to have Anakins over arrogance come into play. But seriously Obi-wan could beat Darth Revan, so i don't see how Obi-wan winning changes this outcome.

Yeah it count's that OBi-wan should be proud he was able to live long enough to have Anakins over arrogance come into play. But seriously Obi-wan could beat Darth Revan, so i don't see how Obi-wan winning changes this outcome.

one yes it does matter if obiwan defat darth vader and two if Obiwan made darth vader mess up could darth revan do the same thing

Edited by mASTERdARI