What does your UI look like?

Rescue_Bear

You might have a hard time seeing much of a difference with what you have and what everyone else uses. Right now, there is not a lot that can be changed. HOWEVER!!!!!!! In the upcoming update, we will be able to customize a lot more. Once that hits, then I can see people having a better different in UI set up style. :D Edited by Cynomen

Post screenies of your current UI here. I need inspiration on how to arrange my fresh 50 toon. It would help a newbie if you could share yours :) Thanks!

Pretty much exactly the same as any other lvl 50 Marauder/Sentinel: all 4 quickslots visible, the Companion bar minimized, and hotkeys mapped to almost every quickslot.

(A, S & D for strafe/move backwards, the rest of the middle letter row for the right quickslot bar, number row and QWERTY row for the bottom quickslot bars, and the bottom row for the left quickslot bar.

Some people find that they prefer different groupings for their quickslot hotkeys, but the basic layout seems to be common... probably because the only other UI customisation option at the moment is toggling the chat window.

If you're talking about our current 1.2 UI in the PTS, mine only had some minor modifications:

-I regrouped all the abilities bars at the bottom of the screen and they're all horizontal.

-All the portraits (mine, companion, enemy) are closer to my character.

-My chat window is at the left bottom screen.

The great thing is you can save your UI template and load it on your other toons.

Edited by Sammm