Legacy= delete alts

torjunkie

Hey everyone, thought I would pose/throw a question out there to anyone that might know the answer.

Currently I am planning to delete a lvl 32 vanguard as I need to make room for two more character slots on the server ( maximum of 8 per server :( )

I am currently legacy level 26 and some of that legacy gained has been done on my vanguard. Playing him has obviously contributed to gaining more legacy XP....

If I go ahead and delete my vanguard, will I "lose" any legacy points/XP that I gained on that character?

Will I go down to say...legacy lvl 24, or 25??

Super anxious to find out the answer one way or another....

thanks.

You shouldn't lose any.

They've said they will probably allow more toons per server at some point in the future though, although are tight lipped about when and how.

Really there is a very strong argument for 16 slots per server now, even if it's a legacy unlock or something.

You could delete every character on that server but one. As long as there is a character on that server tied to your legacy, it will not hurt it.

But still. We need 16 slots per server. That's how many AC's there are, after all.

Edited by TheNevet

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.