looking for a damage dealing spec in soresu form

xegallo

I'm looking for a damage dealing spec in soresu form, I'm full battlemaster gear with war leader set and i want to make more damage in pvp. Any advice apart from changing the set of war leader to Vindicator and respec rage?

You're honestly asking for a means to increase your Damage in a Tanking Stance, in a armor set that by design is intended to help Tanking by means of the War Leader set buffing abilities used by the Immortal Tree which is mostly built around Tanking, really?

I find this rather amusing, :D

Skipping your most damaging ability ftw, eh?

Just don't pvp in tank gear. Not worth it. There's a good post here about an immortal damage spec. You're in soresu and with immortal, but in dps gear so your damage is still quite good.

I'm looking for a damage dealing spec in soresu form, I'm full battlemaster gear with war leader set and i want to make more damage in pvp. Any advice apart from changing the set of war leader to Vindicator and respec rage?

Get mods and enhancements from DPS gear, pop them in; profit. Personally, I prefer keeping my vindicator spec, but the other specs work, I suppose.

Schwarz has a very good thread on the subject

Get DPS gear (and actually set bonuses ... it is better since you don't have instant choke), use a rage spec avoiding every shi-cho talent and use soresu form ... than profit from the stupid damage.

Now if you want to keep some of immortal utilities that's another story (but you probably won't deal enough damage to matter anyway).

1.2 will help though.