Damage Bracket difference between Marauders and Non Force users

boatraider

I need some clarification on this. maybe someone here can explain it to me in a better way:

I was levelling a Sniper and i noticed that my damage bracket is extremely high at level 18 in comparison to my level 50 Sith Marauder. the difference? My sniper is sitting on about 1500 top end damage vs my Marauder is sitting on 810 top end. What gives? even with my Marauders bonus damage facored in according to the sheet im still only at about 510 base top end.

I need some clarification on this. maybe someone here can explain it to me in a better way:

I was levelling a Sniper and i noticed that my damage bracket is extremely high at level 18 in comparison to my level 50 Sith Marauder. the difference? My sniper is sitting on about 1500 top end damage vs my Marauder is sitting on 810 top end. What gives? even with my Marauders bonus damage facored in according to the sheet im still only at about 510 base top end.

Not sure what you are asking exactly. But I hope this info helps:

Damage in the tooltip is a complicated formula. BUT you can think of it like this:

Displayed Tooltip damage = (Ability formula) + (Base Damage from Hilt/Barrel) + (Bonus Damage/healing)

So, check your hilt and your barrel first, that is probably the difference.

The damage range on you character sheet is wrong. Agents for some reason have had this bug since beta on the weapon damage of the ranged weapon. 1500 would in fact be 150.