75k+ healing (pvp)

Eman

What spec/skills are marauders utilizing to pull this off? I see it on a fairly regular basis. I can maybe post 50k healing with mixed cent/champ gear and Anni spec.

Just curious what tips people can provide for maximizing the heals, I love being able to put up tons of damage and heal a decent amount while you're doing it.

They are using 2p of the sorc rakata healing gear.

It reduces the cd on Innervate but it currently bugged and actually gives the wearer of the gear the healing skill.

Allows most classes to pull off amazing healing on top of whatever else they do.

They are using 2p of the sorc rakata healing gear.

It reduces the cd on Innervate but it currently bugged and actually gives the wearer of the gear the healing skill.

Allows most classes to pull off amazing healing on top of whatever else they do.

You idiot!!!!! we're not supossed to talk about that in forums....now every one will know -_-'

You idiot!!!!! we're not supossed to talk about that in forums....now every one will know -_-'

Is this a marauder forum joke or something? 75k Heals is very easy to reach without haxing the gibson ...

Don't forget to use Sweeping Slash when out of combat to build 4 fury for 1 rage! Enjoy this while you can because it will be 4 fury for 3 rage after 1.2 T_T You can really dish out the berserk heals with all of the fury you can generate with SS.