Commando in PvP

Kindread

I do not get on the bords often, but after hitting 50 with my Sith I rolled a Trooper. Am I having bad luck, or are the troopers rather lacking? I got the Grav round I kept hearing about but am unimpressed. Everything I try to do is on a timer, and all the while I am getting beat on.

Seems like a poor combo, having to stand still AND most abilites being on a timer... Is there a skill or something that makes the Trooper have a instant cast shot? Like the Sith Scoreser has? I have been looking but I am not seeint the coolness factor in the Comando trooper,,,

yes, but it's a lv50 skill on a relatively large cooldown

if you want more mobility, go assault, but vanguard's better for that.

if you want to stick with gunnery, you need to use the environment a lot and work with your team. they really shine when people who could be interrupting them are being distracted by someone else.

I switched from a defense guardian to a gunnery commando.. Quite possibly polar opposites as far as playstyle is concerned. It took me a while to adjust, but you gotta be good at getting range, keeping range, and finding places where you are both difficult to locate and LOS. It took me some time..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.