My server is dead...***?

Zekoisop

So I take a week break due to RL matters and I come back to find my server basically dead. I mean it was hanging by a thread before but now I think it just dropped. Ghost town should be the name. This really blows and I think I will cancel my sub. I put way too much work into my vanguard and I love playing it too to just re-roll from scratch because some inefficient developers couldn't have enough intuition to see that dozens of servers for a brand new game is only going to disseminate the population too much. So here I am with an awesome toon I love playing but with no one to play with or against. Its like I'm playing a single player MMO. I refuse to re-roll because why should I be penalized for bad planning on the devs' part. Then they complicate things with legacy , MAKE ANOTHER SERVER ( lol sorry had to laugh) , and then lollygag on this huge server issue. I am going to have to unsub even though I love this game. I wont put in the time again into a character just because the devs shot themselves in the foot when it came to taking care of all the current characters stranded on ghosttown servers.

Hello there, Zekoisop! We do have a long-running discussion thread dedicated to talking about server population concerns. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=379515

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!