The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Space Combat PvP should model SW: Battlefront

Intigracy

I am sure that many here have played this game, but for those of you that haven't, here's a pretty good example.

Battlefront I and II were two of my favorite games, simply for the awesomeness of the space battles.

The objective was to destroy the other team's ship by using fighters found in the shuttle bay, which in TOR can be the class specific ships, manned by more than one person (blaster cannons need someone to man them?).

Say I am an Imperial Agent. Myself and a few other players get in the BH ship, with the BH flying, and as we near the republic vessel, those of us manning the guns shoot at the vessel in an effort to lower the shields a small amount. Seeing how long it takes, the BH flies into the hanger, and we all hop out to go destroy the shield generator (plant a bomb?) from INSIDE the ship itself, while cutting down all resistance in the way. Little did we know, the rebel scum had already planted a bomb on our ship, and our shield was down in no time. The republic fleet finished off our ship, and we lost.

Of course it can't be exactly like BF, so criticism is welcome.

You are not the only one who wants this to happen. I used to play space missions in BF all the time, and sabotaging the enemy ship from the inside was my favorite part. I hope Bioware does implement something like this, maybe as a special warzone or something, cause that would be so BA!