Looking for a lightsaber...

chillshock

And not just any lightsaber, but either "Lightsaber of Entropic Assault" or one that looks similar and goes into the offhand slot. I got the Interceptor's Lightblade (PvP) once, and fortunatly saw that you don't get to put that in the offhand as well.

Sucks, if you think about it: Imagine Assasins getting only half a double bladed lightsaber! Or Jugs just one half as good as adequate for their level!

Fortunately this is just about looks for me. ;) And since google and torhead and wowspy and whateverthepagesarecalled fail me big time, I turn to you, fellow sithies.

Thanks.

*edit*

I was trying to get this one, but after 20 or so kills I still haven't seen even a weapon drop:

Forcebound Lightsaber - so I'd almost guess that there is no lightsaber to get.

Edited by chillshock

Run the "Boarding party" flashpoint (in normal mode), it is quite quick and the forcebound LS drops very often, I usually get one per run.

As an added bonus you make 60k per run in trash items.

That would be 32-45k in a 9-11 minute run. I do it everyday.

That would be 32-45k in a 9-11 minute run. I do it everyday.

You can make that much just as quickly by doing dailies, plus you get commendations (you will need 200 daily commendations to buy the new relics they are adding in 1.2)

I farmed boarding party a little bit when I was really grinding for cash for my white crystals, but only after already completing every daily quest.