Launcher Focus

Bel_Polaris

There is one thing with this game that is driving me batty. Utterly insane. And that is that the launcher program does not make itself the active window when it starts.

I do not want to have to click on the launcher after starting it -just so I can type out my password. It breaks Windows UI convention, and it doesn't follow the expected behavior for a program. Please fix this.

There is one thing with this game that is driving me batty. Utterly insane. And that is that the launcher program does not make itself the active window when it starts.

I agree that it should have the focus, but isn't this a rather minor annoyance? In any case, post in the suggestion forum if you want more traction.

Biggest pet peeve of mine with 'all' MMO game launchers that don't do it.

1. Click to fire up the launcher.

2. Type in password (or name first if you don't like to save it)

3. TAB

4. Type in authenticator code (if you have one)

5. ENTER

6. ENTER through the next (incoming hyperbole) 3,812 screens until the game starts.

It's completely irrational, but it's a big pet peeve of mine as well. I don't want to have to use the mouse on the launcher. Don't mind using it to loot nodes and all that in the game, but I can't stand being force to use my mouse on the launcher. :)

Oh, and 'Star Wars'. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.