Security Keys

Nif_Skyblade

You should make it so that both the physical security key and the mobile security key can be used on the same account.

The reason I would like this is because I purchased the collectors edition and activated the security key immediately. Since I travel for work I thought it would be nice to have the mobile security key on my phone since I always forget the physical key and end up having to take 4 plus nights a week off of the game. Last night because it happened again I had to have customer support deactivate my physical key so that I could activate the mobile key. If you think it is a security issue to have two on the same account, then link them via the serial number of the key so that they are using the same algorithm.

If they gave you the ability to put the serial number into the mobile app to sync it up, that would mean people could use your account without you knowing, if they were to find out your serial number... undermining the whole system of the number changing every few seconds.

Speaking for a Professional Role as an Information Security individual. The concept is that one account should have one key at any given time and while you may desire to have both the FOB and the soft key it does create an issue with the possibility of alignment of accounts and security.