SECOND Video - *Stranded* - Jedi Shadow PvP

smalcman

Great video, really appreciated when you slowed down for some of the epic moves - like the huttball throw - awesome :)

Also enjoyed syncing up the music/sound fx with the action.

I play a shadow as well (lev 71 valor) and I'm curious to know - are your overall dps numbers low in warzones? My team is always giving me crap because they are in the 400k+ zones and I'm lucky if I hit 200k.

Thanks again, looking forward to watching more!

Thnx i appreciate that! I was aiming more for entertainment than anything else. My next vid will include gem fights :)

Be sure to tell your team to not speak of what they dont know....infil shadows aren't meant to accumulate DPS... It's single-target, being sneaky. Taking 2v1...3v1 with skill and a brain.

Being a stealther (infil) has the "ups" of being a key player in any wz but carries its "downs" as well. Being lonely :( which in turn will only show 200k avg dps...

The times ive hit 300k dmg medal in a wz i can count with both my hands.

Thnx i appreciate that! I was aiming more for entertainment than anything else. My next vid will include gem fights :)

Be sure to tell your team to not speak of what they dont know....infil shadows aren't meant to accumulate DPS... It's single-target, being sneaky. Taking 2v1...3v1 with skill and a brain.

Being a stealther (infil) has the "ups" of being a key player in any wz but carries its "downs" as well. Being lonely :( which in turn will only show 200k avg dps...

Don't bother competing with AoE spammers. :p

In Voidstar with proper gear you should be doing 300k+ dmg.

In Voidstar with proper gear you should be doing 300k+ dmg.

Depends on what role you play in a wz. If you go around TRYING to hit 300k bet your ***** you will.

But I consider myself smart enough as an infil shadow to know I'm of more use defending an empty side (in a vs or cw obviously) than going around trying to hit 300k dmg...nonetheless i understand those who aren't capable of solo defending :)

Edited by smalcman

Thanks, made me feel better about life :p looking forward to your future vids!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Really enjoyed the vid mate, some of the damage was <3

I'll be uploading my PvP vid sometime soon :p with a little more of a lighthearted theme :p

haha ty ty. Dub step can be a bit dark at times :) Please link vid when its up.

Nice video. Much more entertaining than watching tank spec videos. Actually I wasnt going to watch until I saw your infil ftw in your sig. Keep the vids coming...

ty good sir! haha i couldnt agree more with the tank comment, they are boring!