Time line questions

Dar-Ell

Ok, my writting bug has bitten and I do like being accurate.

How long between the retaking of Korriban till the signing of the Treat of Coruscant and how long from then till the end of the character storylines in the game?

Thanks in advance.

Let's see...

The Empire emerged and attacked the Republic as depicted in the Return trailer around 28 years before the treaty of Coruscant. The Empire had taken it back almost instantaneously but it would be several years of work restoring the Academy and Sith terrestrial presence. 25 years before the Treaty, the Republic tried to take back the planet, so I assume that Korriban was sufficiently under Sith control before then.

The Game begins around 10 years after the treaty, and the Cold War ends around 12 years afterward so I'd say that put the end of the character story lines sometime after that.

28 BTC

25 BTC

0 BTC/ATC

12 ATC

Let's see...

The Empire emerged and attacked the Republic as depicted in the Return trailer around 28 years before the treaty of Coruscant. The Empire had taken it back almost instantaneously but it would be several years of work restoring the Academy and Sith terrestrial presence. 25 years before the Treaty, the Republic tried to take back the planet, so I assume that Korriban was sufficiently under Sith control before then.

The Game begins around 10 years after the treaty, and the Cold War ends around 12 years afterward so I'd say that put the end of the character story lines sometime after that.

28 BTC

25 BTC

0 BTC/ATC

12 ATC

Thank you very much.