Tales from Jabba's palace

Malrus

That's it the Bounty Hunter Wars! How does the clone wars render that non canon? I don't recall any references about Fetts past in the series. Also the first book in that series came out in 98. Wouldn't Wookiee have made a note about it being non canon if it was?

In the clone wars series young Boba Fett was the boss of Bossk, Dengar and the rest. However in the Bounty Hunter Wars he is just meeting them.

There is also a Bounty Hunters guild in the book which is absent from the Prequels.

There is a lot of things in that book that contradict what we know now.

In the clone wars series young Boba Fett was the boss of Bossk, Dengar and the rest. However in the Bounty Hunter Wars he is just meeting them.

There is also a Bounty Hunters guild in the book which is absent from the Prequels.

There is a lot of things in that book that contradict what we know now.

I always though of the guild as exclusive and behind the scenes but yeah Fett being the boss of the others didn't fit. Neither did Even Piells death in the Citadel and the Coruscant Nights series is still canon, although Piell being in it is not.

I always though of the guild as exclusive and behind the scenes but yeah Fett being the boss of the others didn't fit. Neither did Even Piells death in the Citadel and the Coruscant Nights series is still canon, although Piell being in it is not.

Yeah what they need to do is what they do with Comics is just relaunch the entire EU universe.

Just say everything that came out is not canon and start all over again.

Yeah what they need to do is what they do with Comics is just relaunch the entire EU universe.

Just say everything that came out is not canon and start all over again.

I would like it better if George came back and made an Alternate Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 and had the clone wars cartoon be canon for that universe, it is screwing up too much existing canon.

The Bounty Hunter Wars series? Yeah thats also before the current canon system that came out back in the late 90s. I think around 98 or so.

Also remember the Clone Wars TV series is makes a lot of that non canon as well.

edit: Yeah just found my copy of it. Yeah that trilogy is all non canon now.

There are a few things I don't like that were retconned and thats Dengar's Story... but most of the retconns in SW I could care less or support...

Edited by BrandonSM