Another reason Im leaving SWTOR.........

Kyhiker

"Hello, Kyhiker!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.""

Seems like when the mods dont like something or they dont agre with someone they just conveniently close the thread!!

This was 8 minutes after I posted my farewell piece here on the community forum. 8 minutes!!

Kind of like the gestapo and russian KGB during the cold wars!! LOL

This was not feedback, and arent the forums for players to come and talk amongst themselves and to discuss anything???

Lighten up peeps!! I was just sayin farewell to my friends, no reason to kill my thread, but I expect this one to be locked down in about 5-8 minutes too!

If your going to leave just leave no need to complain to the whole forum. Unless of course your complaint is specifically aimed at the developers in which case it shouldn't be here anyways...

EDIT: Well looking at the previous thread they closed it for a valid reason unless ten of your guildies are going to randomly show up and wish you good bye. And to be honest it looks like your just trying to get attention...

Edited by GeneralRadex

Hello there,

While we do appreciate all forms of feedback, we do not allow public discussion of moderation. We do understand that being moderated can be frustrating. However, we ask that all inquiries, feedback, and comments be emailed to us at communitysupport@swtor.com so that we can address your concerns one-on-one. Any feedback regarding moderation, whether positive or negative, is appreciated and welcomed.

Thank you for understanding why we've closed this thread!