The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How to beat a rage specced jugg 101

The strategy that I use with marauder (use my stuns after each charge) does not work with rage spec juggs :( the root of the charge outlasts the aoe stun and they will trinket electro dart :s?

After those two charges I am already at 20% hp... So How do you beat a rage spec jugg?

One other condition, without using degauss. (I am specced like most of you without TD)

(Our gear is on par we are both full BM war heroes)

I know after 1.2 this will be rather easier as AP >.>

Edited by Assaultrooper

hit them once (50% snare) then kite them at 5-7m where they cant charge you.

they will only get to hit you twice (first charge and after push).

After much thinking I just realized it was my lack of experience with juggs that showed (There almost none in my server)

What he would do is force crush me at 10m as I am trying to make distance, then charge me (no matter what I do he'd smash me for the biggest crit Consumables+relic) after that force choke me then force push and it was over there.

(have to say this is a duel scenario, but could be applied to warzone)

What i think would work (Kiting 5-7m lol have u done that :p easier said than done when ur snared by 60%) against this strategy is

First literally walk into the fire and go melee with him until he just gives up on making the gap and he cc's you.

After that charge use carbonize (He will probably take it right after wards use ur electrodart you want him to have wasted most of hes dps cds, he will probabl trinket the stun but you'll probably have enough time to run 5m away. Kite him normally after that.

He will either panic and force push you OR wait for the charge (At any rate when he charges you take it like a man put your shield up and kolto) Should be your game after this :)

After much thinking I just realized it was my lack of experience with juggs that showed (There almost none in my server)

What he would do is force crush me at 10m as I am trying to make distance, then charge me (no matter what I do he'd smash me for the biggest crit Consumables+relic) after that force choke me then force push and it was over there.

(have to say this is a duel scenario, but could be applied to warzone)

What i think would work (Kiting 5-7m lol have u done that :p easier said than done when ur snared by 60%) against this strategy is

First literally walk into the fire and go melee with him until he just gives up on making the gap and he cc's you.

After that charge use carbonize (He will probably take it right after wards use ur electrodart you want him to have wasted most of hes dps cds, he will probabl trinket the stun but you'll probably have enough time to run 5m away. Kite him normally after that.

He will either panic and force push you OR wait for the charge (At any rate when he charges you take it like a man put your shield up and kolto) Should be your game after this :)

Your only snared like that for a small 1s duration, ontop of your talking like his CD's are always up which there not, takes practice but really easy to avoid the noob bomb...

Your only snared like that for a small 1s duration, ontop of your talking like his CD's are always up which there not, takes practice but really easy to avoid the noob bomb...

This was in duel enviroment so yea was assuming all he's cds are always up. :)