The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

quinn

CrunkShizzle

so im thinkin of gearin him up with some IA lvl 40 pvp gear,but what else should i be looking for in terms of stats to improve his healing besides endurance and cunning.since all the imperial agent(im assuming thats what you use)pvp has some wierd stat like power or surge rating on it

You can gear him up with whatever you like. PvP gear may not be the best (much of it is limited to "classes" of which he is not one). Plus it's not itemized for companions.

Quinn is a healer in the vein of the OP, as you mentioned in your post. But because he rarely is in the "face" of battle, his need for defensive stats is minimal. I've had the best success with gearing him up in gear/mods that favor Cunning over Endurance (i.e. pick up a mod that has 20 cunn/15 end over one that has 20 end/15 cunning).

other then that favor power over crit/surge. you don't need to go into much more detail then that. do that, and keep his gear up to date (level appropriate), and he will be a healing machine, and even add to your DPS decently.