I cant take it anymore!!

I am going to try to re-roll servers Due to my server having trouble breaking standard traffic during peak hours. Its Infuriating not to be able to transfer my characters. If these population issues aren't resolved or at least given a timeline by the time my next payment date rolls around I am going to seriously consider canceling my subscription. but EA/BW already got $150 from me for my CE so I guess they aren't sweating it.

How do they "fix" Populations without requiring everyone to toss their names in the air?

Simple all they have to do is offer a paid server transfer. If someone doesnt want to pay it or has issues losing their name, its on them, but it would more than make me happy. I just want to get off this dying rock known as Rakata Mind Prison

I am going to try to re-roll servers Due to my server having trouble breaking standard traffic during peak hours. Its Infuriating not to be able to transfer my characters. If these population issues aren't resolved or at least given a timeline by the time my next payment date rolls around I am going to seriously consider canceling my subscription. but EA/BW already got $150 from me for my CE so I guess they aren't sweating it.

re-rolling was the best decision i've made in the game so far

Hello everyone!

Because several threads about this topic already exist, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion of server populations in one of the following:

Server population is dropping...

Server Population is GROWING!

Free transfers in the future?

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Thanks!