hate stunlocks, try fighting a 8 man group with 3 healers.

Nebachadnezzer

their are no stunlocks in swtor my advice to you is to go the forums of the game you are playing that has a stunlocks and complain there. and by chance it is swtor your playing my advise then is to google a vid of what a real stunlock looks like and in the event all that isint helpfull all i got is l2p.

You should try doing more damage. The last thing the pube healers want on my server is back to back 4k crits from me and the other 1 to 2 people ALSO hitting them for that much.

While being stunned.

Stories of BAD should not influence balance ... that is all.

Even 3 bad players should have no trouble taking down a single sawbones. If I can outheal them, something needs tweeking.

It will be hard to balance this game because it is too gear dependent. I don;t even know why they would have ranked PvP when the playing field isn't even.

I don't care what type of group you have, you put 2 healers in a group with 2 tanks, slap guard on the healers. As long as they fight together nobody will die. In fact you don't even need two of each. You can just take one of each in BM gear and nothing will kill them. I see it every day I could even name the players, we know exactly who to focus and still can't kill them. You may do some damage and even get them to 40% or so but they (or their teammates) will CC you while they recover. They only need 5 seconds to recover and heal themselves and their team. The OP is right, for those who are giving him the L2P garbage you are not fighting competent groups that know how to protect their healers.