Huttball, all day, all the time

Srooc

I've done about 20 Warzones today as a Imperial on Dark Reaper server. EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS BEEN HUTBALL.

Please fix this soon. It's not fun anymore. I know of and have heard of these other warzones, I would LOVE to try them more often.

Sincerly,

Mr Frusterated!

Edited by Srooc

You want the serious reply or the sarcastic one? I'll do you a favor and give ya both.

Sarcastic: Roll Republic lol.

Serious: Roll Republic.

If you've played THAT MUCH Huttball, then your faction obviously outnumbers the other faction by a large margin. Roll the opposite faction and you'll have instant queues for all the maps.

Otherwise be patient for BW to feed the Empire by giving more same-faction WZs. Don't matter to me, the more of you there are the more I get to kill!

See ya on the battlefield! (Maybe, I play a lot of Alderaan and Voidstar I might not see ya ;) )

Edited by thepradda

I've put a lot of time in my current character, I don't think I should have to reroll. I pay for a game that provide me with exitement and different scenarios. If they only want me to play Huttball, than so be it, but I've heard there are different warzones (sarcasm)

Cross realm WZ's would help a TON. I hear they are coming and they can't come soon enough. Love the game, but this is a problem.