Jorrus Vol. 3 Immortal DPS (Defense)

Dracosz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBSWB0mEyRg&feature=youtu.be

This is my third video that I've released and the first which showcases the 32/7/2 PvP DPS Immortal build detailed in the following thread on the SWTOR juggernaut forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=208529

The video is titled control because that is the primary focus of an immortal DPS build. You will not see numbers anywhere near what vengeance and rage produce in the long term, however, you have the tools to control and burst opponents between the cooldowns of choke and backhand and the general immortal toolset of more effective access to guard, taunts and far more tools to peel for your allies. As for my thoughts on the spec, it's very strong in group PvP and while the presence of some classes diminishes it's effectiveness (notably snipers that are lethality specced) the sheer control and effectiveness of the spec's damage windows are fantastic.

And yes, I use adrenals and relics and have a rakata stim, you should too!

All clips were made over the course of the week of 3/26/12. Special thanks go to my guildies (Hope, Ascul, Hotsoup, Roughbuddha and many others) and to bioware for making this awesome game.

As a forewarning, only the huttball games were actually victories. There are numerous reasons why we lost the voidstar and why we were 3 capped in the battle for alderaan, though the primary reason was there were too many undergeared pugs. All of the players that I kill in this video are geared (though some use rakata weapons with the crystals off the curator vendor in the fleet).

For those of you that are interested in seeing more of this build and the other juggernaut DPS builds, you are more than welcome to check out my stream over at twitch.tv/lakhiz I primarily play vengeance, but I do play this immortal build quite often and occasional play rage when the fancy to crit people for 6k occurs. I will also be posting a version of this video with my personal commentary at some point in the foreseeable future. (Which means in like 2-3 weeks, most likely).

Edited by Dracosz