The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fresh 50 - Now What?

EtheriaFox

So I hit lvl 50 and valor rank 50 in the same Hutball match last week. I'm now valor rank 55, and I'm sporting a full set of Centurion with a few champion pieces. I know I need to continue working towards BM and that gear, but other than that I'm not sure what other gear I should be working towards. So in short, where do I go from here? Thx

Congrats! :D Sounds like your gear is at Tier 1.5 or so so you have three choices.. solo, group, or guild.

You can pvp solo to work on more T2 gear pcs, make sure to run the pvp dailys/weeklys you can start taking at 50 and you'll get full t2 in no time.

alternatively you can do lvl 50 flash points with a group for the pve T2, starting at HM Black Talon,

or get with a guild, pickup group and then run normal mode 8-man Ops also T2.

On to T3, you can do more PvP solo, all dailys/weeklys

Or you can find a group and run HM Fallen Emperor (chest), Battle for Ilum, Boarding Party (gloves?), Directive 7 (legs?) and those around that level, more info for which pc avail various places online.

Lastly you can get a guild and run 16 man hard mode operations for T3

Edited by Prolyfic

Forget working towards any PvP gear right now. 1.2 should be out in a week or so and all the centurian/champion gear will be useless. You will be able to buy a full recruit PvP set with credits that will net you alot more expertise than current champ gear.

My advice to you between now and 1.2 is to try to do as many HM flashpoints as you can, and do all the Belsavis and Ilum dailies. Not only will that get you some good PvE gear, but also a ton of credits, which you will need for 1.2