Good people on good servers?

ross_deutsch

So whenever Merges/Transfers are initiated...

I am looking for a server with active players (casual,PvPers, FPs grinders, OP elites) that are decent natured.

Talking trash goes with the game PERIOD, more or less I am just looking for people who are actually into talking about stuff other than the game.

A good community basically, not a guild, just an all around good server.

Do such server exisit right now? Rerolling doesn't bother me one bit, I have been re rolling all over different servers.

Population is not my gripe, its the lack of communication.

People who want to just play the game and not talk about nothing else fine for you.

I am actually interested in meeting people who have gaming interests but do more than just play games and talk smack in chat.

I think the swtor community is filled with decent and interesting people... especially on my server Mind Trick. :jawa_wink: I often read intelligent and civilized conversations in the general chat, I saw high level characters helping low level ones for flashpoints, players congratulate each other after pvp sessions. It's especially true on the republic side.

I have a nice server for You. The Red Eclipse. I rerolled just yesterday and... Wow! There are a lot o people there. And they are extremely nice and friendly. I didnt saw any trolls and conversations on general are ongoing. I even got to some great guild.

Server is EU, pve.

Ajunta Pall has a lot of well-mined people. (Ignore the small amount of trolls)

Yea I rerolled on Ajunta Pall and found it to be a thriving and pretty decent community.

My only complaint is the fps hit my pc takes when I am on the imp fleet. :D