Can't find a nice server?

JeiTeOo

Alright, so after a few days of rerolling and making characters in almost every server possible. i found a nice populated server with like 250+ players on pub fleet at peak times. All the time around 80+ So if you're looking for a good server try out " The Fatman " its a east-coast PVP server and so far i love it, am level 15 but so far the planets i've been on have had 80+ people on them.. Join this server! ^_^

Rofl, even the game's healthiest server is out looking for more players.

No we are tired of people whining about low populated servers. This game isnt hard or takes years to reach max level... get over yourself and RR on The Fatman.

Rofl, even the game's healthiest server is out looking for more players.

No. We're not trying to look for more players. I'm trying to help the players on the forums that can't seem to find a good server to play on.

• 4 months later...
Hi,

You can use http://www.forswor.com/index.php/find-a-server/ to find a server.

Hope this helps.

you've resurrected two very old and out-of-date threads so far that I've seen related to finding a server.

Are you trying to promote that particular website you keep linking? I believe that is a punishable offense.

I'm just giving you an honest heads up; it doesn't bother me either way. I just notice you keep posting that link in threads that haven't been active in months...

you've resurrected two very old and out-of-date threads so far that I've seen related to finding a server.

Are you trying to promote that particular website you keep linking? I believe that is a punishable offense.

I'm just giving you an honest heads up; it doesn't bother me either way. I just notice you keep posting that link in threads that haven't been active in months...

This. You're much better off at torstatus.com.