Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Veela - Server

MrTerrito

Well well these forums kinda suck. Anyways if any solo or duo pvpers want to group up whisper BLUR or SANDSTORM on Veela. Most of our hommies bailed out or are playing other games.

We need a few more heads so we can upset the all 50 Awakening premade. (I think thats who they are REP side..) Guardian+Sentinel melee train? These guys are going to be so dissapointed once empire catches up in level and gear.

Wtb server forums... We need some pubs to que up or play in illum! Hutball is only fun for so long!

We have server forums and more http://veela.fragworld.org

Event calendar, bounty system, pvp challenge system , Guild Database

We (Xen of Onslaught, MERC, DusktilDawn, Malus Factum and others) have all sorts of fun stuff planned to help make this the best PvP server. Tourneys, Open PvP events, Tourneys and other events that we will be streaming and organizing.

Well well these forums kinda suck. Anyways if any solo or duo pvpers want to group up whisper BLUR or SANDSTORM on Veela. Most of our hommies bailed out or are playing other games.

We need a few more heads so we can upset the all 50 Awakening premade. (I think thats who they are REP side..) Guardian+Sentinel melee train? These guys are going to be so dissapointed once empire catches up in level and gear.

I love playing that awakening pre-made. It's an easy win every time.

Man it sucks to be Republic on Veela, or Empire when you're not on my team in Huttball.

lol, I saw you in-game today Territo, when me and a couple of my guildies took over a Sith controlled outpost in the middle of Hoth.

We thought you was a friendly because you was not flagged, and was not attacking us, lol.

Don't worry Commander, I got the real footage of what happened last night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMn13B0ocfQ

Its funny you say that, we did come back, and we brought more people too :D and lookie at that, who is that running out of there own base xD

I like in your video the begging shows you unflagged, then you go in and steal FoE and Facum's kills xD

the funniest part is that you truly think that you are this awesome PvP'er, either that or you are a very good troller, and if your just trolling then I give you credit, your quite good, you fooled me.

Edited by CommanderChronos

Getting sick of huttball on Veela, Need more Rep to pvp, 1 to change of pace 2 they are horrible! Queing alone sucks cause I havent won a huttball in 3 days :( which sadly I have only done civil war and viod star 4 times in 4 days.

Since starting pvp I have only done viodstar 4times and I love that warzone.

GG for picking this server for empire. too late being 50 already or I would have switched.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.