Target is lucid?

JediBloom

I recently just learned the tumult ability with my Jedi Shadow and Theran has learned how to deploy holiday, now when I attack something and go to strike it, it says the target is lucid and my character won't swing his saber, I can use my force abilities, but no left button lightsaber attacks. Anyone else have this issue? Im on Tattooine by the way.

You're trying to use an ability that will only work when the enemy is incapacitated/stunned/frozen/knocked out. Simple as.

EDIT: Odd that you can't use any other ability at this point. I have never faced this problem on any class before.

Bug it is all I can suggest. Oh and be mindful of the pre-activation time and the amount of button mashing/ mouse clicks you do.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Edited by Rekkx

Ok, I'll have to do that tonight then. It was just so frustrating when It happened, I even tried switching to a different companion, restarting the game, anything that i thought would fix it, I had tried it. I guess it would be a bug then. Thank you all for replying a lot more quickly than any of the support tickets I submitted. Happy Gaming!!

But if I don't have anything in slot 1, the regular attack would be to swing the lightsaber? or would I have to put what I had in that spot previously?

your right click attack is whatever is in slot 1. If your basic attack is not in that slot, it will not use it.

your right click attack is whatever is in slot 1. If your basic attack is not in that slot, it will not use it.

I had no clue thats what it was. Thank you for letting me know. Im gonna change that. Thank you all for your help

^ This. I learned this the hard way too, as a healer in PvP. I like to have my 1 key bound to a quick heal. Had a very frustrating time in Civil War as I tried to interrupt attackers on the turrets by right-clicking and having my heal cast over and over. :o