Preparing PvP gear for 1.2

Devorasx

For the coming 1.2 patch I have been thinking and preparing some gear in regards to mods and enhancements to pull out to maximize damage. Now that BM commendations will be practically worthless in 1.2 I have been reviewing War Hero gear (which requires X rated WZ commendations AND the respective BM piece) and its total respective stats, and I must admit it does not look good. The War Hero gear has way too much accuracy and far too much critical, and on the other hand little power.

As we most know power and willpower following close behind is king, then critical and surge rating. The issue is that only the robe has power along with sufficient surge if power wants to be maxed:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/42544/war-hero-stalkers-robe

So common sense and logic dictates that the BM commendations should be spent on purchasing BM stalker robes, so that it can be exchanged for War Hero robes so the mods can be pulled out. But the question is how many before critical and other stats starts to suffer?

Lastly does anyone know how much the soft cap on expertise will be when 1.2 hits? An assassin/shadow fully decked with War Hero gear will have a grand total 1291 expertise which sounds like an awful lot, and to be frank those War hero implants does look poor.

Any input and advice on gear and modding for 1.2 will be appreciated :)

too soon to tell.

expertise deminishing returns are being increased. reason being is to separate it further from pve gear. now it will be capped at i think 20-25%. which means you will have absolutely 0 chance in pve gear vs pvp.

also make sure to have the original BM gear.

He means don't alter your BM gear by inserting mods/enhancements from other gear. The BM gear, in it's original state, will receive an expertise upgrade in 1.2.

If you have different mods in there, it will stay that way.

He means don't alter your BM gear by inserting mods/enhancements from other gear. The BM gear, in it's original state, will receive an expertise upgrade in 1.2.

If you have different mods in there, it will stay that way.

I dont give a damn in the expertise bonus. As long as i can swap the BM gear for WH gear im happy.

For the coming 1.2 patch I have been thinking and preparing some gear in regards to mods and enhancements to pull out to maximize damage. Now that BM commendations will be practically worthless in 1.2 I have been reviewing War Hero gear (which requires X rated WZ commendations AND the respective BM piece) and its total respective stats, and I must admit it does not look good. The War Hero gear has way too much accuracy and far too much critical, and on the other hand little power.

As we most know power and willpower following close behind is king, then critical and surge rating. The issue is that only the robe has power along with sufficient surge if power wants to be maxed:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/42544/war-hero-stalkers-robe

This is pretty much what i thought when i saw the new gear. will probs try to farm 3-4 robes first and remod my current gear.