At which point of the story ends chapter 2?

Sovereighn

At the end of the quest line on Quesh...the level is dependant upon you mostly.

I am sure it ends with you on your ship talking on the holoterminal...because most chapters do.

Edited by Kahzard

At the end of the quest line on Quesh...the level is dependant upon you mostly.

I am sure it ends with you on your ship talking on the holoterminal...because most chapters do.

Uhm.. no. i guess the end is after Hoth or Belsavis, cause the ONE Quest of the Storyline you have on Quesh you only

mixed & drank the Serum, but i needs time to work and "rewire your brain" and Watcher X tells you when it has worked, meanwhile you are Hunters puppet on Hoth.

ugh.. as i thought everyone gives me a different answer.. same in my guild no one can tell me exactly when chapter 2 is finished :p

so hopefully someone knows exactly :D

Well last major action does occur on quesh but you get sent back there. Belsavis is post chapter 2 based on what I was doing and investigating so my vote is it ends after completing Hoth having to backtrack to quesh do the annoying run arounds etc...

One thing I'm certain of you'll have temple before you finish it.

You can tell the end of the chapters because you'll get a quest(usually given to you by Watcher 2) that says go to the fleet and talk to a quest person in your training area.

Chapter 2- you're a double agent, undercover- After Hoth, you go to Quesh for a 2nd time, after you tie up quesh, then on your ship watcher 2 says, jeesh, what have you been thru. Then a debrief then sent to fleet

Chapter 3. From fleet you get sent to a space mining station where almost everyone is dead except for attack droids- This begins chapter 3.

Edited by DSafana

You can tell the end of the chapters because you'll get a quest(usually given to you by Watcher 2) that says go to the fleet and talk to a quest person in your training area.

Chapter 2- you're a double agent, undercover- After Hoth, you go to Quesh for a 2nd time, after you tie up quesh, then on your ship watcher 2 says, jeesh, what have you been thru. Then a debrief then sent to fleet

Chapter 3. From fleet you get sent to a space mining station where almost everyone is dead except for attack droids- This begins chapter 3.

perfect thx