Marrying Vette and Jaesa

Aakesh-skylord

So I'm coming to a critical point in my Mara's storyline. I'm at roughly 8500 affection with both Vette and Jaesa. I read a while back that if you marry Vette first you can then marry Jaesa. Is this still possible or was it fixed? Please don't tell me I have to choose =(

Apparently I'm married to both of them....

I was at the "big question" stage of the story with Vette...

but Jaesa doesn't actually mention marriage....just having powerful children, also she asks you end whatever it is you have going with Vette, and at that stage I thought it would block out Vettes' marriage option

So after thinking it over, I went with Vette (she's such a happy sunflower), did the deed, had fun times and noticed that I could still have the exact same convo with Jaesa about what I mentioned earlier...

I received mail from both of them, referring to me as husband, and havn't seen anything otherwise mentioning that I ended it with Vette.

I did this when I had 10k/10k affection with both of them.

• 2 years later...
So I'm coming to a critical point in my Mara's storyline. I'm at roughly 8500 affection with both Vette and Jaesa. I read a while back that if you marry Vette first you can then marry Jaesa. Is this still possible or was it fixed? Please don't tell me I have to choose =(

So i managed to romance both of them,

here is how i did it

right when i got jaesa as a companion, i didn't immediately raise her affection. So then I received that quest where you pick between the two, but jaesa never showed. This was because i had no affection with her. So, after that I raised both vette's to 9K, while jaesa only to 4K. I completed chapter 2 and got a swarm of vette's affection quest. The last one was to marry her. And so I married her and had the conversation about children where she called me husband. After that i progressed through Chapter 3 with jaesa mainly, this in turn raised her affection to 9K and I received the quests where you also marry her. Now I receive the letters from the both of them calling me husband.

I would just go with it and try your best route you think.

• 4 weeks later...
So i managed to romance both of them,

here is how i did it

right when i got jaesa as a companion, i didn't immediately raise her affection. So then I received that quest where you pick between the two, but jaesa never showed. This was because i had no affection with her. So, after that I raised both vette's to 9K, while jaesa only to 4K. I completed chapter 2 and got a swarm of vette's affection quest. The last one was to marry her. And so I married her and had the conversation about children where she called me husband. After that i progressed through Chapter 3 with jaesa mainly, this in turn raised her affection to 9K and I received the quests where you also marry her. Now I receive the letters from the both of them calling me husband.

I would just go with it and try your best route you think.

So SW is two timing them . Jaesa won't casue she won't mind threesome but Vette will be piss off

Edited by greyjedibp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.