Gaming Mouse

Buffalufacus

I am looking for a new gaming mouse. I've seen the ToR Razer Naga Epic and it is very tempting, but expensive, as well as semi cheap sounding for the price... so i was wondering if anybody had alternatives .... I have a palm grip so I could use a bigger mouse. I want to have a few customizable buttons at least 5. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Ive heard great things about it but i'm worried about 1. ive heard reviews that the main mouse L and R buttons die quickly, and 2. I want something ergonomic b/c i have wrist and hand issues occassionaly that i dont want to re aggravate ... i know the razer epic has the attachable side parts and the ToR mouse does not ...

Naga has a very bad history of breaking down within a short period of use. I had it happen to me, as well, with the optics going out after about 6 months. That's unacceptable for the price point.

I'd recommend the Logitech G700.

All Razer equipment breaks down very fast in my opinion.. Myself and many friends all share the same experience. Either buttons stop working, lights burn out, mic's stop working, software crashes your box etc......

Edited by JadeJedi