Which AC Do YOU Fear The Most

Cempa

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good focus guardian/jugg can knock sentinals/Mauraders about like flies.

Dps Vanguard/powertech are probably the next most lethal 1v1 class.

Dps sorc/sage are pretty harmless 1v1 imo they can even be stalemated if not beat 1v1 by healer spec sorce/sage they are only dangerous when allowed to spam at groups from range.

I would love to see that. Don't mean to sound conceited but I have never lost a fight to a guardian/jugg.

I personally fear Powertechs the most, but that's just because the only person on the server who CONSISTENTLY beats me is a Powertech. No one else gives so much more than they get from me. Some people beat me more often than not, but its close, just a few kills for the gap.

P.S. What kind of weapons are these? :wea_08: and :wea_15:

It's funny that not one person here said DPS Merc/Comm, yet there's a million QQ posts about GR/TM every day.

Truth is that DPS Merc/Comms scare nobody because they are a mere annoyance in any WZ. They need an interrupt to be competitive.

lol.. I was just thinking the same thing. Its the only class noone fears. The truth is its impossible to get killed by one unless you let yourself be killed. Good thing we are getting nerfed into the ground.

Tbh as a commando the AC I fear the least is other commandos....

1. Marauders... So much interrupts

2. Vanguards... So much dmg + interrupts

3. Operatives, if they catch you in the open

4. Shadows. If they catch you in the open

5. juggernaughts. interruptspecced so annoying

6. Gunslingers. If they catch you in the open. wicked spiking

7. Sorcererers. If they get the jump on you. lotsa rupt/stuns/slows

8. Commandos. Meh.. just LoS them and run if you dont wanna fight. Couldnt hurt a fly

Edited by Niconogood