What to spend Warzone Coms on Pre-50

sacrengreus

As stated by the topic, what should I spend my comms on before I hit 50? I don't really need the 20/40 "PVP" gear. Is there something specific I should be buying up to prepare for lvl 50 PVP? I can't stock up on Champion bags since they are unique, but I don't want to cap out and waste my warzone comms.

Thanks

Stock up on the WZ stims. I had 3 stacks of each before I hit 50, and now I'm almost out and panicking!!!

At the very least you wont have to worry about buying any more stims for a long time and put all your commendations into acquiring gear.

You can do what some others have done... it's not a complete game changer but it helps to ease into 50. What you do is buy the level 46 weapons for the expertise rating enhancement. Strip it out and place it in all your orange gear. You will have roughly 108 expertise for the last 3 levels of your 49s bracket and that is a huge difference. In the 50 bracket it helps but it is a lot less noticable... still about the only thing you can do if you don't want to stock up on stims like the other poster said.