Server merge/LFG?

djleiska

So is there any plans to merge servers or add LFG system? (On new player section, because I don't really know that well, where to look things :p)

Can't get anyone with me to flashpoints and soloing seems impossible, so LFG or some serious server merging would be great!

There's been no words on server merges yet.

There is a LFG tool, it's just not very good. Open up the 'who' window, flag yourself as LFG and enter a comment so that others know what you are instance/quest you are LFG. If you want to search then you filter by LFG and can read who is looking for what. You can also change it so that it isn't just showing you 'who' in your area, but the whole server, so can find people wherever they are.

okay thanks! Yeah I mean't LFG system, like in wow and rift todays, but maybe they add one like that in future. Meanwhile could try that current LFG if it then shows peeps from all over server, maybe I get lucky :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.