Gamesick......?????

Rotton

Can there be such a thing? Gamesick????

I play KOTOR and like it, it aint perfect, but I get my star wars on with it...if you know what I mean.

I am an SWG vet.... my first ever mmo.... Ive tried a great deal of others, theend game always disappoints me.

This aint no KOTOR succks post, and I am not saying I dont like the game, I am saying I miss the end game of another, no matter how boring it used to get as well.

I Do Not know how, but I guess I miss some of the player housing clutter, hunting a pvp player who racked up a mill bounty, finnally getting the best copper to make the capped stuff... Running on Corrillia killling pvp , or npcs to turn it.

Ive pvped with alot of you guys, alot of you are swg vets, Ive pved with you as well, and we all know pve gets rince and repeat, and waiting to blow each other to bits in que ....well its cool, just not the same as hanging out in the old buff house or cantina.

My brothers at Bioware, I think ya got to bring some of that stuff in...Lord knows I wouldnt like to figure it all out, but guys like me need to be thrown a bone here, something to remind the old of the old times............?:rolleyes:

Edited by Rotton
cant spell or type