best west coast server?

JeiTeOo

currently i'm on a european server because it seems like its full about all the time i play, but i lag horribly. i live on the west coast, and i can't find any west coast servers to make my main server, they all seem to be standard and rarely heavy. What is the most populated pvp server?

Mask of Nihilus ... there's almost always something going on. Weekday peak hours usually range from 4PM to midnight U.S. CST, and is pretty much a 16-20 hour peak on weekends and holidays. Vaiken has anywhere from 80 to 200 during peak hours (Republic about 2/3s of that) and chat is packed with FP, OPs & HM LFGs. Can tell the server is well trafficed by hanging around fleet to watch its population fluctuate as groups leave for and come back from FPs and OPs. Fleet RP conga lines, pug World boss OPs and leveling planet heroic LFGs are also common. Should try it. :)

[edit] Good call @LeonBraun - Mask is PvE as well.

Edited by GalacticKegger

Mask of Nihilus ... there's almost always something going on. Weekday peak hours usually range from 4PM to midnight U.S. CST, and is pretty much a 16-20 hour peak on weekends and holidays. Vaiken has anywhere from 80 to 200 during peak hours (Republic about 2/3s of that) and chat is packed with FP, OPs & HM LFGs. Can tell the server is well trafficed by hanging around fleet to watch its population fluctuate as groups leave for and come back from FPs and OPs. Fleet RP conga lines, pug World boss OPs and leveling planet heroic LFGs are also common. Should try it. :)

[edit] Good call @LeonBraun - Mask is PvE as well.

I'm on mask and I concur with this guy. It's a great server with very little drama, plenty of people to do things, and FPs/OPs being pugged all the time.