Question reguarding White Crystals for BH's

KaitarFett

Alright, need some help from my mando'a brothers and sisters here...

Currently have enouph credits to buy two white crystals or even other "colored crystals". My question is, are these crystals worth getting or they just for "color"? I checked the stats on them especially the pvp one which again I do alot of and it only has +41 expertease on it.

Now I know come 1.2 we are getting new armor for pvp. And will be able to take mods out ect. Does anyone know if the +41 is worth getting for the pistol that comes with the new tier set or will that crystal in theat weapon be alot better? I hate to blow 2.5m on a crystal just for looks. I was also checken out the Power cystal too which has a nice +41 on it also.

Share your thoughts, would help me greatly before purchasing :)

just color and just color of blaster laser beams, so you will hardly enjoyed it, I spend some money for black/yellow ones and I can hardly enjoyed it, almost no difference from cheapo GTN crystals I had before (yellow and red or so)Just stats matter.

You can buy one or couple and you will be sure noone else will buy them after 1.2, but who will ever notice? Lightsabre guys can enjoy their colour all the time, not us. Wasting of money from my perspective

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.