Anyone willing to announce any SWTOR tips on how to make some credits?

MasterJediJDS

I'm always surprised by these posts to be honest. Guess my play style is just different in that I never worry about money.

1. Do daily space missions. Hell...I only do them when I finish a planet, but that's still good money coming in if you do every space mission after finishing a planet

2. Remember to always loot. Then just sell all your junk. Don't drop it because you're running out of room...sell it. Don't got room? Buy inventory slot. You'll make the money back pretty quick.

3. Complete ALL planet missions, including the Heroics. For some reason...people avoid this cause they "can't get groups". But...H4's drop some good money and gear on you to either keep or sell. What? You already got a Orange gear that you like? Cool...take the one you got from the Heroic and GTN that bad boy. Someone likes it...just not you.

4. Recommended: Do a little Warzone from time to time and definitely hit up FP's. Good stuff.

Little Tips to the Above:

The moment you get a Heroic (if you have problems getting groups) start LFG'ing in general for it. Even if you're "not ready" to do it. Eventually you'll get a group before you leave the planet. Sooner you announce it, the better. Then knock it out.

Also, once you get orange gear...there's really no reason to keep "trying on" new stuff (blue/green) as you'll mod the gear you have and outclass what you get. Remember, usually once you wear it...it's now bound to you and won't be able to GTN it. Instead, take blue's and sell that gear in GTN's for the suggested price. People generally will buy it. Purple's, see if it's even useful to you. If not...dump it on the GTN. If you have to post it for more then 2 days...it's probably not going to sell and just dump it on a vendor

Lastly, I've never spent money on myself. I've always gotten gotten Mods & Gear through drops, missions and planet commendations. I don't even buy Medpacs/stims. I've found no use for it at all considering that when I'm leveling...I'm usually 4+ levels above the Planet level range and usually have no issues at all keeping pace with the story quests and regular quests.

All in all, by the time I get my first speeder...I've also bought one extra Cargo Bay, one extra inventory slot (if not 2), and have all my Crew Skills to no less then 250 and I still have a good chunk of change on me. And no...I'm not slicing, jacking prices on GTN (I always sell @ suggested), or some other thing. :D

After 50...dailies dailies dailies.

Edited by Moondragon